Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You're gonna do great things, I already know...

Since Adylee has turned one I have been thinking about the life that I want her to live. I obviously want nothing but the absolute best for her but I know that her life isn't going to perfect. Because face it, no one's is. Even the celebrities go through trials and tribulations that are much deeper than who they were spotted with this weekend at the club.



I just want Adylee to grow up knowing that she is loved unconditionally. I sometimes get this feeling of failure because things didn't work out like they should have with her dad. I'm not 100% blamess in our relationship but most of the issues did come from him. I gave it my all and it just wasn't enough. You can't change someone who doesn't want to change. And he didn't care to change nor want my help. I chose to walk away because of Adylee. She deserved so much more than that. She deserved to be in a house full of smiles, laughter and most importantly love. 

I want Adylee to be an independent and a strong woman. That no dream is too big or too impossible for her to achieve. She has been my anchor throughout this past year and I know that one day I will have to be that for her and that's the day I look forward too. I want to be able to give her guidance and tell her what the right path may be but I am also going to let her fall down and get back up again. 



I know that she is going to do great things in her life she just has that quality about her. I can't wait to watch her grow into the person she is meant to become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment