Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Adylee's First Birthday Party: Diva Turns One

Adylees birthday party was on the 5th and we had an absolute blast! She had so much fun and got lots of new toys and some clothes too!


She was definitely the diva for the day! We had lots of fun playing with friends and family all afternoon until it was time for presents and cake! 



She absolutely hated the smash cake part. I don't know if it was the icing, everyone watching her or that she is still hat boring a double ear infection. But she made faces and cried till I washed her up. But her cake was gorgeous!!!


Her favorite toys from her party would have to be her kitchen from me and her fourwheeler from my aunt. She loves them and plays with them everyday. She even goes to the door and points to it wanting us to take her out on her fourwheeler.


Adylees first birthday party was a complete success! It was my first time ever throwing a party so I was very nervous but it went smoothly. I wish her dad could've been there, of course, but things don't always work out the way you want them to. 

It's hard to believe that she is now a peddler still. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. It's only been a week ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment