Friday, October 11, 2013

Being More Organized...

Recently, I decided to become more organized with my life. Mainly, getting a planner and writing stuff down. I can't even tell you how many times I forgot an appointment, what time I had to be at work, if Adylee had her medicine or not, etc. So I decided to go to Wal-Mart today and buy a planner. I had always used one for school to remember assignments but I never thought I could use one for my life now until I saw a fellow blogger (hell0ashleyy) using one. I would love something better than just your typical planner but with money being tight right now this is what I had to go with! So far it's been doing the trick so I can't complain! 


This is the outside of my planner. Pretty simple and standard. And of course my pen for it is cheetah. Yes, I am that lame that I have a pen I use solely for my planner. 


My favorite part of the whole planner is that it has this really great inspirational quotes at the beginning of each month. I love that they put that in there. 


Like I said, it's pretty standard as far as planners go but it's helped me out a whole lot. I completely forgot I had a birthday party this weekend until one of my co-workers reminded me so I had to write it down in case I blanked on it again. It's just the little things but it serves it's purpose. 

I definitely recommend using a planner if you are a scatter brain like me. Haha ;)  

1 comment: