Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clothing Haul!

Recently, I went out and bought some things for Adylee and ordered some things online for her as well. I thought I'd put together a little bit of a clothing haul to show off some of her new stuff :) 


First collage!
 1. Stride Rite shoes. We finally got her some walking shoes!! They are meant to help her walk and strengthen her ankles and get her to stop standing tip toe all the time.

2. I got this shirt from the Children's Place for like $5 on sale this past weekend and I am in love with it!!! She is little and she is sweet so it fit Adylee perfectly.

3. A cute little leopard tutu that I got at Khol's a few weeks ago.

4. I got this makeup bag when I bought a nail polish from Walmart last weekend and I decided it would be a perfect paci holder so it holds every single one of her MAM pacis.

5. And lastly, her new Vans. I am sooo in love with these shoes. They are such an adorable bright pink and she looks so stinkin' adorable in them. Especially when she wears her skinny jeans. Best buy!!

Now onto the next collage!
 1. I got this cute Zara outfit online and I can't wait for her to wear it in the fall! She's going to look like such a little diva.

2. Zara leggings. Can I just say I am in love with these? They stretch and are just perfect.

3. I got her these two onesies at Walmart a couple weeks ago. The birthday one I paid $2 for and thought it would be perfect for her to wear when she turns 1! And the camo one was just too cute to pass up. I'm anxiously waiting for her to fit into it.

4. & 5. I got two sleepers at the Children's Place this past weekend for $8 and these are them. The first one is a cute bright neon stripe one and then of course I had to get the leopard!

 And lastly....
 I just bought these two things at our local consignment store. They only sell things that are brand new or gently worn. I love it. I get a lot of stuff from there all the time. I saw the sleeper and immediately had to get them. It's our favorite print!!! And the diaper genie was just a bonus because I had been wanting to get one for some time. This was only $10 so I couldn't pass it up!


That's everything we bought so far!!! Lots of cute stuff and some steals. 

2 comments: