Friday, August 2, 2013

10 Month Update

Adylee turned 10 months on the first and boy has new things started arising already! She always seems to have milestone moments on the first. When she was 4 months she sat up assisted, 6 months she sat up unassisted, 7 months she started crawling. Now at 10 months she is walking. She still crawls a lot and has to pull herself up holding onto something but once she does she's off and running.

I am so proud of my princess. I literally started crying at work when she just kept walking and walking all day long. 





Adulee has such an amazing personality now. She is always laughing, smiling and makes the cutest faces. She is such the litter daredevil too. She has absolutely no fear at all. She's recently learned how to climb and she will climb up the stairs like it's nothing. Her new thing is to climb into her little rocker bouncy seat and stand up in it. The first time I caught her I about had a heart attack. Adylee is such a girly girl but will be someone who I will have to worry about taking those risks all the time. I can definitely see her giving me a run for my money. Lord help me now! 

Some facts about miss Adylee Marie:
-She weighs 21 lbs and 10 oz. My little chunky monkey
-She's 28 inches long
-Wears a size 4/4.5 in shoes
-Clothes wise she is wearing anything from 6-9 months all the way up to 12 months. 
-Is eating table food completely. Hardly eating any baby food anymore unless it's those little Gerber Graduate pouches
-She loves to watch Disney Junior in the morning when she's eating breakfast
-Favorite shows are Sofia and Mickey Mouse
-Takes a pacifier to go to sleep (just started this at 9 months)
-Has to have her princess blanket to hold onto when going to sleep and then has to be covered with one of her leopard blankets





 I am so excited to start getting everything ready for her first birthday party! It's gonna be such an amazing party :)


I was given the best gift possible the day she was born. I literally could not ask for a better daughter. She's everything I dreamed she would be and then some. She's my whole world. I am so lucky to be able to call myself her momma. My little punkin is growing up way too fast for me but I am excited for all the things to come for us in the future.

2 comments: