Saturday, July 20, 2013

9 Month Update and a little note :)

Welcome to our new blog!!!! I'm still gonna try and keep up with the video log but this might be a little easier for me since Adylee is so mobile now. 

Adylee is now 9 and a half months but I figured I needed to do her 9 month update! 


At her 9 month check up a few weeks ago she weighed 20 lbs and was 27 1/2 inches long. With a head circumference of 17 inches I believe. She was average for everything. 

She currently can wave hello and goodbye, crawl, stand up holding onto things, and say a few words (mama, dada, baba, nana, bye bye). She recently has started letting go and trying to stand alone. She's even taken a few steps!!! 


She's still on her prevacid for acid reflux and she has an appointment with a gastro doctor to see if it is anything serious. Plan is to wait till she's 1 to take her off the prevacid but we'll see. She is no longer eating baby food. All table food from now! Still trying to do the organic stuff but with her eating table food now she is starting to get away from all of that.



Blog wise I'm gonna try to keep up with this and post my reviews and stuff that I wanted to do on my vlog here. I may still keep the vlog but I don't know. Depends on how well I like this and how many people read it. I am here to share my journey of being a young, single mom with you guys! I hope you all read it and enjoy it!!! Because Adylee and I love every single one of you!!!!!!! 


4 comments:

  1. my little one just turned 9 months too...crazy how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! <3 Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm excited to start writing :)

      Delete