Thursday, February 20, 2014

Best Sippy Cups According to Adylee

It's been a while since I wrote a review on something so I thought I would write one on Adylee's favorite sippy cups. We have a few she likes and uses daily and some that she only uses if the other ones are dirty. We have a wide variety of sippy cips and this mommy is constantly buying her new ones because they just come out with THE cutest designs :)


So the first we have is the playtex brand. Adylee likes both the hard spout cup as well as the straw. She is learning more towards the straw lately because she is miss independent but will almost always drink out of her pretty princess cup. I tend to like the straw more because I have read that is supposed to help with speech development and things of that nature so I am all for stuff like that. 


Secondly, she is beginning to like The First Years straw cups. I bought her this one on a whim because they didn't have the Nuk straw one that she likes (and recently broke). I let her pick it out and she of course chose the Princess one. I personally don't care for this brand because there is no stopper and the little hole that is supposed to be a "stopper" has somehow opened and leaks every time she sets it down. She tends to set them upside down or throws them a lot so then when she does I end up with juice and milk everywhere. 


We use two cups solely for milk because I am trying, and failing miserably, to get her off the bottle. So we use the Nuby and Nuk cups for that. The Nuby one was our first milk sippy and it's the one she uses the most for school. Adylee only really likes it at school and hardly uses it at home unless we absolutely have to. Her Nuk cup however, stays home and she loves to use that in the morning when she wakes up. 

There you have it, miss Adylee's favorite sippy cups. Like I said, we have tons ranging from playtex, nuk, first years, tommee tippee and even the little munchkin straw kind you get for $2 at Target. There are very good but my personal favorite brand for Adylee because she likes to turn her cups upside down and do all kinds of funky things with them is the playtex. I have never once had any major leaks with them. Yes, they have leaked at one point whenever Adylee shakes it like a mad woman but if it's just laying there it's never made a puddle on the floor. So those are my go to cups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment