Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's in Gods hands....

Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take. It's always an up and down battle with Bill. He's either so in love with me or he wants nothing to so with me. I'm tired of him hurting me. 

It's not fair to Adylee either. She needs her father around. But she needs someone who is going to be there for her. For every scraped knee to every accomplishment. And so far, he hasn't. That's probably what's hurts the most. 

I'm tired of giving and giving and getting absolutely nothing in return. I can't give my all and not get his all back. Love and relationships are a two way street. Not a one way alley. 

So right now, I'm leaving it up to God. It's all in His hands. I'm not going to sit here and try to force anything. What's meant to be will be. Until then, I'm just gonna keep on praying for an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment