Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Adylee's First Haircut

Adylee got her first haircut/trim last Saturday and I was so proud of how good she did! 

It was a very small trim since she doesn't have a ton of hair but she does have a lot of breakage which needed to be cut off so it could grow. Crossing my fingers that it does!!! 

Adylee was such a big girl and sat all by herself! I took her to where I get my haircut so it wasn't a kiddy salon but still did the trick. She got a lollipop and comb to hold and she was in heaven! 

At the end, I got a certificate and a lock of her hair to put in her baby book. I teared up. My baby is no longer an infant but now a full blown toddler. They grow up tooooo fast!!! 

Here are some pictures of miss Adylee during her haircut:









No comments:

Post a Comment