Friday, January 10, 2014

Adylee's 15 month update!

I decided to start back up with the monthly updates but will only be doing them when she goes for check ups since not much really changes between now and 18 months! Except maybe a few things but they will be documented!

Adylee turned 15 months on the first however she had her check up today so is waited to post this! 



Her check up was quite short and that really bothered me. We haven't been able to go to her normal pediatrician due to insurance issues so we went to a different one today and it's safe to say we won't be going back there. He was rude and kind of looked at me like I'm a young mom so what do I know. Which irked me to no end. 

But the basics are this:
-weighs 24 lbs and 15 oz
-is 31 and a half inches tall
-head circumference was 47 

Everything looked okay from what this quack told me. She is still harboring an ear infection and could not get all her shots so I had to schedule those for a later date. 

Her next doctors appointment will be with an ear, nose and throat doctor to discuss the possibilities of having tubes put in her ears. Adylee has had ear infections since 4 months old and I really feel as though it is delaying some of her speech. Yes she says words but not near as much as she should be. And some of them are very simple words such as, ball. I work right next to the room Adylee is in at day care so I am able to see first hand that someone is just not right. So we will see what happens! I will update ya'll on it once she has the appointment next week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment